The APICS LDI class examines the dynamics of the classroom and describes techniques to maximize learning. This course builds on the foundation developed in the prerequisite APICS Train the Trainer (TTT) course.
APICS workshop participants gain a better understanding of learning principles and styles. Discover how to select appropriate training methods, enhance listening and questioning skills, use feedback, and handle challenging situations. Workshop participants are involved in several interactive experiences throughout the two-day APICS class.
This interactive two-day, eight-session, hands-on APICS workshop includes
· identifying the elements of an effective and positive learning environment
· selecting active training methods to maximize learning
· using interactive communication skills to assess and reinforce learning
· developing and practicing strategies for handling problem situations
· enhancing the motivation of learners
· developing a deeper understanding of student's learning styles and how they affect training
· practicing impromptu speaking
· matching training methods to learning objectives
· planning for future instructional skills development
Cost: $350.00 for Members and $450.00 for Non-Members
(13% HST included) cost of course includes the participant workbook.
If you require hotel accommodation, here are links to some in the area:
Dates: Saturday,November 3rd and Sunday, November 4th, 2012
Instructor: Chaim Silberstein
Registration Fee: $350.00 for Members and $450.00 for Non-Members (13% HST included). For more information on the course contact the Chapter Office at 416.366.5388 or email email@example.com
Chapter location -1370 Don Mills Road, in the Board Room on the 3rd floor.
Cheques are (Payable to APICS Toronto Chapter) and are to be mailed to: 300-1370 Don Mills Road, Toronto, ON M3B 3N7. We also accept the following credit cards: Visa, Mastercard & American Express.
DISCLAIMER Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of APICS. Neither APICS nor the author(s) assume, and hereby disclaim, any liability for any loss or damage caused by errors or omissions, whether such errors or omissions resulted from negligence, accident or other causes.